- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2017, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.977 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®.
Within BlackRock’s US Wealth Advisory business, which covers retail financial firms and advisors, we are quickly growing our marketing and digital capabilities to engage a multi-trillion dollar audience with our diverse range of investment products and services. We have a company-wide focus on expanding our footprint in the digital space, scaling our efforts while creating deeper, more personalized experiences. We are constantly driving digital innovation across the domains of web, mobile apps, data models and analytics – operating at the intersection of design, technology and data.
We are looking for an Associate to join our team working to drive adoption and engagement for our iRetire offering. iRetire is a retirement income planning technology offered exclusively for Financial Professionals, for use alongside clients to help them achieve their income goals in retirement.
Location – NY or SF
- Execute the strategy for iRetire alongside team leadership and contribute to developing and executing the client engagement plan.
- Optimize a data-driven multi-channel engagement model including leveraging advisor journeys, developing clear/engaging content, copy and visuals, and tactics across marketing levers (paid, earned, email, etc.) to drive usage and adoption.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by tracking results vs. objectives on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to inform marketing tactics and drive to revenue targets
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible experiences that provide clear, usable, useful and desirable outcomes for users, working closely with our UX/Design partners
- Build strategic relationships across the business including with other parts marketing and sales to drive adoption and usage and with product & engineering teams to drive product decisions that lead to better partner and client outcomes
- 3+ years of experience employing digital and modern marketing tactics including marketing automation, digital campaigns, A/B testing, optimization.
- Experience with campaign management across marketing levers, including email, media, web, etc.
- Interest/experience in agile methodology, such as participating in standups, retrospectives, and working with a product manager
- Client / relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously and operate with flexibility in a fast-paced environment to meet tight timelines
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- BS/BA, Degree or work experience equivalent
- Experience financial services, wealth management a strong plus
- Experience in B2B and/or B2B2C marketing
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.