Associate, Technology Focused, Global Private Equity, New York City, USA
Our client is a prestigious sovereign wealth fund based in Abu Dhabi. This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate to join its growing team in New York, focused on private equity opportunities in the US. The individual will join the technology team (other sectors include consumer, life sciences, industrials, financial services, energy and chemicals). This role will focus on both direct private equity investments and co-investments alongside private equity partners. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Involvement in all aspects of the transaction process
- Evaluating and screening investment opportunities
- Developing and analysing financial models as well as assisting with due diligence
- Providing sector-specific insight and actionable intelligence
- Partnering with sector team in Abu Dhabi as appropriate.
- This opportunity would be suitable for an individual from a top tier consulting background or private equity firm
- Preference for technology expertise with respect to private equity. Sector generalists will also be considered
- Able to build an LBO model
- You should have a degree and / or MBA from a top-tier university. Recent and forthcoming MBA graduates are of interest
- Strong cultural values of mutual support and co-operation
- You must currently have the right to work in the USA.