We are working on behalf of a leading expert network that provides private equity firms, hedge funds and consultants with unique information that they need to understand the value of investment opportunities.
The company is expanding, globally and looking to hire individuals with equity backgrounds for their research team. Great opportunity for an equity research analyst (or equity sales or specialist sales person), to join a growing, global business with an established team in London and New York.
The firm provides unbiased market research and intelligence with eight offices across three continents and a global client base.
This role will involve facilitating conversations with industry veterans or moderating conversations between experts and investors.
- Maintaining research over an established coverage universe of companies and sectors to facilitate periodic conference calls on topics of relevant to investors.
- Researching potential conference call ideas, and preparing market analysis and questions ahead of the event.
- Hosting conference calls with thought leaders, reacting to the conversation flow and asking intelligent questions that will extract value for our clients Ensuring conference calls are being marketed and sold effectively, and educating the sales and research team on upcoming conference calls
- Working closely with the research team in New York to ensure that the best speakers are selected and pre-qualified ahead of each interview Interacting and fostering relationships with clients before and after each event to help drive continuous improvement of their experience .
A successful candidate will:
- Have a real interest in financial markets, alternative investments and the public equity investment process
- Have demonstrable experience of researching and summarising content Be able to confidently interact with C-level executives
- Have a strong entrepreneurial drive and desire to develop the product.
- Qualifications: Hold an undergraduate degree with a strong academic record
- Have experience in Equity Research and/or financial markets analysis- Ability to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Please send your CV to email@example.com , if you would like to be considered