Description This role works within OSTTRA - The Future of Post-Trade
( https://osttra.com/ )
OSTTRA is a joint venture owned 50/50 by CME Group and S&P Global. CME is the world's leading financial derivatives exchange, offering the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes. S&P combines the power of Data, Technology and Expertise offering unique perspectives and original insights that power the markets of the future. OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. OSTTRA solutions span every step of the post trade workflow, helping financial institutions across the globe efficiently process trades and manage risk. OSTTRA has more than 1,200 employees in 15 countries worldwide, including in all key financial centers.
The Professional Services organization strives to provide the highest level of service to our clients. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to deliver the acquired services, interact with and manage expectations of external and internal stakeholders, build and nurture new relationships within client organizations, and consistently deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction. The candidate must be able to work with external and internal stakeholders to deliver optimal client experience. Working within Traiana requires excellent judgment and decision making skills in order to resolve operational issues, build strong client relationships and optimize business goals both internally and externally.
- Undertake the delivery of the acquired service within agreed scope and budget
- Project planning including developing work plans, creating resource plans, and managing day-to-day project issues and managing them to resolution
- Ensure scope adherence and manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Working with senior members of the delivery team to cover the technical configuration, static data mappings and values in UAT
- Provide production support and post go-live assist for clients
- Communication to key stakeholders (both client and internal)
- Work effectively across organizational boundaries (cultural and geographical)
- Prepare and manage transition to BAU teams (Client Support and Onboarding) including packaging documents, providing training and assisting company-wide client demos leading up to and post go-live
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Plan and undertake special projects and initiatives for the operations group
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a professional demeanor
- Willing and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and commitments
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve client issues
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.