- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Product Manager
Location: New York, NY, USAWe are seeking an associate for our New York office to participate in supporting projects which impact our website and data feed solutions. Core area of focus will be working with our development and strategy teams to support our Agile development process to assure the highest standards of data quality and presentation within Moody's Analytics customer solutions.
- Collecting requirements and managing the implementing product deliverables and enhancements
- Engaging with business groups and partners from other technology groups to facilitate clear understanding of business need and deliver appropriate customer solutions
- Proactively identifying meaningful process improvement opportunities where needed
- Working with engineering to support the flow of Moody's Investors Service ratings to the Moody's Analytics solutions
- Using insights collected from customers, sales, strategy and the rating agency participate in creating user stories, test cases, and user acceptance plans to enhance product functionality.
- Managing deliverables through the development cycle and coordinate launch of products which includes responsibility for creating the required documentation, testing and rollout support.
- Working with Operational teams to diagnose, track, and resolve issues related to Moodys.com and data delivery; act as escalation point for technical and functional product questions raised by stakeholders
- Responding to product related questions raised by internal stakeholders - i.e., Sales, Compliance, Analytical teams.
Required Required Qualifications
- Strong undergraduate track-record demonstrating critical thinking, problem solving and initiatives
- Experience in managing projects, implementations and/or service delivery of external clients
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work proactively on a number of tasks while effectively managing deadlines for multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise written and verbal communications to customer and stakeholder
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
Preferred Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in finance, economics or computer science
- Familiarity with capital markets is helpful - Corporate, Financial Institutions, Public Finance etc.
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of relational databases and some experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience developing stories for an Agile product development environment
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.