A highly regarding quantitative Equity investment team is currently looking to add a Junior to their investment team. As a team you are responsible for the day to day management of the equity portfolios and will also participate in the portfolio construction process. The firm is a leading global asset manager with a solid presence in the quantitative investment space and you will be working in a team of 5.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Back-testing of Equity Performance Indicators and Quantitative strategies
- Developing quantitative stock screens for idea generation
- Development of new portfolio management tools
- Assisting in quantitative fund management
In order to apply you should have:-
- Solid statistical programming skills :- Matlab/SQL/R
- Some experience working as a quant analyst/researcher from an equity perspective
- An MSC/PHD in Finance/Statistics from a leading school
- Understanding of Factor based modelling.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who a well-regarded, will offer excellent training and career progression.
In addition there is an salary package on offer. Prior buy side experience preferred.
All applicants must be approved to work in the US
In order to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews have already begun to take place.