Associate Lead Analyst 1 (CRE- CMBS)
Job Description The successful candidate will be responsible for the analysis of the credit aspects of CMBS transactions, including property cash flows, deal-level financial modeling, and the formulation and substantiation of credit opinions. The successful candidate will be expected to serve as the lead rating analyst for transactions, present transactions to rating committees, communicate his or her analysis during internal meetings, and write accurate and insightful press releases. In addition to CMBS surveillance, the candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to the rating analysis for CRE CLO transactions including the analysis of transitional floating rate commercial real estate (CRE) loans . The candidate will also be expected to complete various special research projects, develop in-depth knowledge of the CMBS sector and pursue thought leadership initiatives to enhance our analytics and research impact.
- Interested candidates should have 3-5 years of professional experience in the commercial real estate sector.
- Candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or a related field.
- Capable of developing independent opinions and supporting own views clearly and succinctly
- Other requirements include a proficiency in Microsoft Excel, the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines, work closely with others as well as independently to produce accurate, detailed work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The individual should have well-developed analytical skills along with strong written and oral communication capabilities.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.