Associate, Finance AUM and Revenue Analytics
Description About this role Business Unit Overview:
The AUM & Revenue Analytics team is responsible for the external and internal reporting of BlackRock's AUM, Net New Business, Revenue, and related analytics. On a weekly basis the team calculates AUM, enriches it with pipeline, revenue, client and market commentary, and provides informative and insightful reports to senior management.
The team is also actively involved in firm wide Revenue forecasting and budgeting, and production of ARMR/Actuals which is key source of information for internal Management reporting purposes.
The team produces information that helps articulate BlackRock's vision and message to investors, clients, and press, as well as providing quantitative and qualitative support for senior management decisions.
The AUM and Revenue Analytics team is committed to performance excellence, the continuous optimization of its operating and production model and the rapid advancement in its strategic and tactical initiatives. Job Summary
The ARA team is looking for an individual to:
- Support and lead the weekly and monthly production processes.
- Identify ways to improve the AUM, Flow, Net New Base Fees, and Pipeline reporting processes.
- Improve communication with our clients and partners, better understand their needs, and help deliver an improved product.
- Display intellectual curiosity and lead automation and data mining/engineering projects.
- Support and lead tactical and strategic initiatives, including data migrations and systems/data integrations.
- Support the on-boarding and reporting of acquired firms.
Skills / Experience:
- Support the weekly and monthly production
- Understand the E2E AUM, Revenue, and NNBF process and policy, and contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Become a contributor to the development of appropriate metrics and control framework to better manage and report AUM, Flows, Revenue and NNBF information.
- Develop a strong working relationship with our clients & partners and identify ways to improve our products & service.
- Partner with colleagues in other business areas (Operations, Investments, Client Businesses, and Finance) to build strong end to end business processes with focus on control framework, policy and output accuracy.
- Support the on-boarding and reporting process for LDI and complex assignments. Partner, influence and direct colleagues in other business areas (e.g. On-boarding, BDS, Client businesses, Investments, Billing, etc.) to achieve enhanced reporting accuracy.
- Provide oversight and guidance on integrations and migrations of internal and external data and systems.
- Challenge existing processes and policies, identify opportunities for improvement, and see them through to implementation.
- Analytical, innovative and organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Process minded with great focus on controls, risk mitigation and methodical & organized approach
- Ability to work on challenging deadlines
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven, enthusiastic, and intellectually curious.
- Strong understanding of the investment processes across all product structures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities - ability to interact with all levels.
- Strong prioritisation and influencing skills and ability to manage differing requirements from multiple 'clients'.
- Ability and/or experience in developing strong partnerships with other business areas locally and globally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with VBA and ATX desirable
- Understanding and/or experience in Finance, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Operations and Data mining.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.