• Work closely with the US Head of Finance & Operations and the front office to ensure the proper accounting and reporting of all transactions.
• Develop and maintain relationships with fund managers and real estate developers; coordinate closely to obtain additional information on direct and indirect investments when needed.
• Be knowledgeable of internal control systems surrounding investment companies.
• Knowledgeable about investments, particularly listed equites, private equity, hedge funds and real estate.
• Knowledgeable with fund structures, capital calls, management fees, waterfalls, performance reporting and fund accounting.
• Knowledgeable about Listed Equities accounting (equities, ETF’s, options and swaps ).
• Coordination of quarterly valuations, working with external valuation experts, valuation committee and investment teams.
• Coordination of the audits of various subsidiaries by independent accountants and financial statement preparation.
• Manage treasury and funding operations and oversee/coordinate re-balancing of subsidiary funding of investments as needed.
• The ability to integrate knowledge of Listed Equities and Alternative Investments to various IT projects, such as establishment of module designed to accurately track direct debt investments, bridge to enhanced general ledger system, amongst others.
• Have the ability to coordinate and execute on special projects (e.g., tax, listed equities) where needed.
The Associate Director of Investment Accounting role is located in midtown Manhattan, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $180-220k base plus 30+% bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me at **firstname.lastname@example.org**