See job description for details
About The Role
- An exciting opportunity within the Markets domain
- Great opportunity to be part of the Desk Risk Management team
- Reports to the Associate Director, Europe & America Desk Risk Manager
Role Location: ANZ New York, 277 Park Avenue New York
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As the Associate Director, America Desk Risk Manager, your role is to oversee the effective implementation of compliance through risk frameworks and policies and will support the Head of Markets America in order to deliver effective change to a new operating model where the ownership and management of business risks moves to align with industry and regulatory expectation around front office supervision. You are expected to apply group wide compliance and operational risk policies and frameworks, regulation and industry standards as well as the maintenance of an effective control environment.
You will work with the Head of Markets America in managing operational risk and compliance while ensuring good governance for the America Markets business. You will also work collaboratively with the Associate Director, Europe & America Desk Risk Manager and Geographic and Product Desk Risk Managers to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures across the Global Markets business. About You
- Strong experience and knowledge of the Financial Markets and the environment that ANZ Markets operates in with demonstrated understanding of products, sales and trading, particularly within coverage of the role
- Strong experience and knowledge of governance, compliance, regulation and Operational Risk Management
- Sets and achieves goals while supporting change and identifying opportunities for improvement with a strong ability to execute, with strong customer focus and ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Continuously challenges the status quo by questioning and challenging process and procedure appropriately based on researched knowledge, peer best practices or thoughtful analysis
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
This role is based in New York, USA. The salary package on offer is competitive.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code ( UNI000793
Application opening date: 22 April 2021
Application closing date: 06 May 2021