Associate Director - EMEA Ratings Finance
Associate Director - EMEA Ratings Finance
Grade 12 (for internal purposes) Location:
Dublin, London or NY The Role:
- The key EMEA Regional Finance business support for a range of business partnering activities and decision making, including, partnering with the EMEA Office Heads and the Regional Functional Heads in all matters finance related.
- Provide input and support in relation to real estate where there is impact to the EMEA Ratings business.
- Provide business support to Regional Compliance and Legal in relation to regulatory activities and co-ordinate routine regulatory reporting.
- Collaborate with the Ratings Strategy Team to provide finance support in respect of regional strategic decision making (e.g. office viability - open/close/expand or strategic regional reviews).
- Provide finance support, including co-ordination of wider SPGI Finance input, in relation to regional Ratings projects such as FCA registration or Brexit.
- Manage and provide support to management during the monthly close, regional estimate and budget submissions.
- Initiation and implementation of process improvements and any ad-hoc projects/requests/initiatives that may arise.
S&P Global Ratings vision is to be the preferred provider of independent, rigorous and innovative credit ratings and insights, that increase transparency, and drive growth in global financial markets. The Team:
The EMEA Finance Team provides finance business partnering and decision support services to the Ratings business in the region and to the Global CM&R organisation. The Team is also responsible for the monthly financial planning & analysis cycle, including monthly close, budgeting and forecasting. The Impact:
This position will provide key support and analysis for 3 Finance Business Partners, 12 Country Heads and the Regional Functional leads. Key Responsibilities:
- Finance business partnering and preparation of the monthly finance reports for the Country Heads.
- Presentation of the EMEA business performance at the monthly Country Heads meeting
Work closely with Facilities to ensure that the business needs of Ratings are included in real estate planning.
- Support the VP EMEA Ratings Finance in relation to regulatory activity; working with Ratings regional functions (Compliance and Legal) and coordinating inputs from the broader SPGI Finance Team.
- Responsibility for the co-ordination & preparation of the Regional regulatory reporting.
- Responsibility for the preparation and analysis of the SPGRE and SPGRUK quarterly board presentations and preparation of the analysis for the discussions with the Non-Executive Directors.
- Manage the monthly close and forecasting processes for the EMEA Region.
- Regional review, analysis and interpretation of the monthly financial results and forecasts.
- Preparation and input of the monthly rolling forecasts using Anaplan.
- Perform variance analysis and assist with preparation of presentations and dashboards to senior leadership.
- Assist with ad hoc requests, special projects, Regional review projects and direct support to the 3 finance business partners.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Recognised Accounting/Finance qualification
- Solution orientated mindset
- Experience in Finance business partnering & decision support
- Estimating/Forecasting using Anaplan
- Building models/reporting using Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Thinkcell
- Ability to build financial models
- Independent worker
- Flexible team player
- Working in a global environment
S&P Global states that the anticipated US base salary range for this position is $110,800 to $230,200. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), FINANC103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
262801 Posted On: