Associate, Digital Marketing Analytics (USWA Client Marketing Team)
Description About this role
Within BlackRock's US Wealth Advisory group, the Client Marketing team defines the strategy to reach targeted financial advisors through multi-channel campaigns. We share insights and portfolio guidance on how our products and solutions can serve an advisor's end-clients.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analytics Associate to join our team to help enhance our client reporting and deliver insights on how they engage with us. You will partner with technology, analytic and data science teams to access information across platforms to track client activity and the relevant business impact. You will establish monthly reporting to share with key stakeholders and establish benchmarks to track progress to goals. In addition, you will work cross functionally to put these insights into action by working with product, digital, and publishing partners to optimize our digital experience. Responsibilities include:
Some of the skills you should have:
- Deliver analysis and develop a data-backed viewpoint of how to activate audiences across the digital ecosystem
- Conduct web analysis and make recommendations on ways to optimize layouts and language to increase conversion rates
- Create high visibility dashboards, reports, and visualizations to ensure the timely delivery of valuable metrics and actionable insights
- Track and analyze impact of paid media on client engagement and make recommendations on areas to optimize
- Build and maintain data mapping documents to support lead scoring & reporting dashboards
- Translate business & marketing objectives into technical requirements for implementation
- Develop a deeper understanding of user behavior by combining and analyzing data from a variety of sources, including web analytics, offline CRM data, & third-party sources
- Collaborate with other members of the data science and analytics community across the firm on best practices, code review, internal tools and process improvements.
- 2-4 years of experience in analytics and digital marketing
- Proficiency in SQL for querying data
- Experience with Python or Hadoop stack (HIVE, Pig, Hadoop streaming) a plus
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI or similar for delivery of management information and reporting
- Experience working with marketing automation systems such as Oracle Eloqua or Marketo and web analytics systems such as Adobe Analytics/Omniture or Google Analytics
- Ideal candidates have experience with performance analytics
- Proven relationship-builder with strong consultative skills and ability to navigate a large matrixed organization.
- Interest in digital ecosystems and digital user experience best practices
- Analytical skills to regularly test & learn, interpret campaign data and metrics
- Experience with lead generation a plus
- Interest or affinity with financial services
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.