Associate (Correspondent Banking and Business Section) Mandarin REQUIRED
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting account managers to develop long-term relationships with the assigned correspondent bank customers; to establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts; to liaise between customers and cross-functional internal department to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs; and to lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs. While coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel s/he will be assisting account managers to proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Correspondent Account Relationship Management
- Assist account managers to maintain and expand relationships with customers
- Assist account managers to monitor and assess account management; achieve the assigned account relationship objectives
- Assist account managers to ensure assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met
- Assist account managers to support all customer meetings and data requests pertaining to the correspondent account management.
- Assist account managers to manage the integration and monitor the development of any critical issues related with customer relationships.
- Correspondent Account Management Production
- Assist account managers to complete the correspondent account management scope of work within the schedule period and the resources authorized.
- Assist account managers to achieve the correspondent account management performance goals for the defined scope of work.
- Assist account managers to assure the reported correspondent account management performance is based on qualified back-up data
- Assist account managers to mitigate all technical, schedules and cost risks associate with correspondent account management.
- Assist account managers to contact customers regarding detailed transaction information to implement bank’s AML/KYC policy and provide feedback to the customers as to its sufficiency
- Assist account managers to conduct annual BSA/KYC review on the account customers and contact them via email, fax or phones if they are not enhanced due diligence (EDD) compliant
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s degree preferred) in Accounting/Finance or Business or related fields
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Excellent communication, multitasking and time management skills
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong bilingual abilities required
- Excellent computer skills