Associate, Client Delivery and Execution
Description About this role
The Aladdin Wealth Technology team partners with Wealth Management clients to help them lead all aspects of their enterprise risk, build better portfolios, and improve their value proposition to clients. This is achieved by using risk analytics - powered by Aladdin® - to equip Wealth Management clients with model construction capabilities, risk monitoring tools, and portfolio construction & analytics. Our team
The Aladdin Wealth Technology team is part of the wider BlackRock Solutions (BRS) business. BRS is uniquely positioned to address the industry's risk management, portfolio construction and financial technology demands.
This team was recently founded within BRS and, as a result, the role will evolve over time. However, this will be an exciting opportunity for someone interested in analytics and technology who is looking to learn about the Wealth Management industry and gain experience working with clients. As an Associate you will
• Develop a strong understanding of the Wealth Management industry, financial analytics and technology
• Build a strong working relationship with clients to manage the implementation of specialized and emerging capabilities within our product offering
• Contribute to the build-out of product capabilities, functioning as the internal representative for clients by driving alignment between the Aladdin Wealth offering and client needs
• Work with product managers, engineers, and researchers to help craft the product offering and support the development of new investment and analytical features
• Help lead client implementations, working to understand business problems, then design and deliver solutions
• Gather, compile, model, validate, and analyze data from internal/external sources to provide meaningful insights
• Build and deliver analyses to help clients better understand Aladdin models and how our offering can be applied their business problems
• Assist in the day to day project management of client implementations by contributing to project plans, documenting user requirements and managing action items
• Participate in prospective client pitches and be the best representative for the Aladdin Wealth platform We're looking for individuals who have
• 2 to 5 years of work experience
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
• Strong project management, collaboration, and coordination skills; able to manage multiple priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
• Strong computer skills (e.g. Python, SQL, R) and an aptitude for learning new systems
• Enjoy a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
• Experience within the Wealth Management industry is a plus Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.