Global financial services firm seeks Associate Client Account Manager for its New York office. Individual will join the team responsible for servicing a variety of institutional clients. Candidate will be responsible for supporting proactive communication, responding to inquiries, determining what issues to escalate and coordinating among multiple groups, including, Operations and Investments to insure that all client expectations are met.
- Provide support in client servicing responsibilities with goal to become key day to day contact.
- Responsible for ensuring that client needs, both simple and complex are met in timely and professional manner by either personally handling or coordinating with other groups.
- Oversee client onboarding and shut down procedures.
- Complete KYC requirements for clients and prospects
- Review client portfolios for strategy and guideline compliance.
- Serve as backup for client inquiries
- Coordinate with other business areas (such as portfolio management, legal & compliance, operations, RFP team) to address client queries.
- Provide support in preparation, running and hosting of client training seminars.
Ideal Personal Profile:
- Client Focused: Does everything possible to achieve internal or external customer satisfaction by identifying the clients’ needs and providing them with the appropriate solution taking into account the company’s ethics and interests.
- Responsible and Self-Aware: Is involved in his / her scope for action, while appreciating the limits. Meets his/her commitments and accepts the consequences.
- Detailed Oriented: Constantly attentive to the precision and thoroughness of the information sent and to the quality of the work product; ensures that errors are minimized.
- Analytic: Identifies all aspects of a subject and examines them in a critical way to construct a synthesized point of view. Individual is driven by the desire to know more about things, peoples or events.
- Driven: Works proactively and independently, implementing work processes, ideas and solutions, including in situations where information is missing or unusual.
- Excellent Communicator: Expresses his/her messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed.
Academic Background and Experience:
- Excellent academic credentials. MBA or CFA a strong plus.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with an asset management firm with solid knowledge of investment management industry (fixed income strongly preferred).
- Good understanding of investments, benchmarks and guidelines.
- Experience in servicing clients.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Our company is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.