Associate Analyst 2
- Perform analysis of the credit aspects of CMBS transactions, including property cash flows for multifamily, office, hospitality, retail, industrial and self-storage properties, deal-level financial modeling, and the formulation and substantiation of credit opinions.
- Serve as the support ratings analyst for transactions, present transactions to rating committees and communicate analysis during internal meetings.
- Work on various special research projects, develop in-depth knowledge of the CMBS sector and pursue thought leadership initiatives to enhance our analytics and research impact.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications and company sources.
- Monitor developments in the CMBS field by analyzing micro and macro-economic conditions and factors.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or closely related quantitative field.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the commercial real estate sector and/or relevant work experience in credit analysis, including working with various commercial real estate loan structures, conducting market research and reviewing due diligence items.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Excel, ARGUS, Trepp and Bloomberg, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects, work closely with others independently to produce accurate, detailed work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.