- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18
Location: New York, NY, USA
The successful candidate will work in the Methodology Review Group providing support to senior team members in achieving the group's core responsibilities. The role includes but is not limited to:
• tracking the approval process for new and revised methodologies and completing all approval documents
• maintaining, coordinating and updating the list of all methodologies
• providing support in the completion of the annual methodology reviews, including review of statistical tests
• assisting in the review of rating actions
• responsibility in managing deadlines for methodology approvals, methodology reviews, and the review of rating actions, ensuring they are all completed within the regulatory timeframe
• tracking recommendations resulting from methodology reviews
• producing several weekly and monthly reports for management
• additional ad hoc tasks as required
This role requires an individual with strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work collaboratively within a team. Good communication and writing skills with great attention to detail. This individual must have the ability to produce high quality work and be able to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and efficient with great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.