Associate, Aladdin Wealth Tech Enterprise Product Manager
Description About this role About Aladdin Wealth Tech
Aladdin Wealth Tech is a fast-growing fintech business operating within BlackRock Solutions. Our mission is to leverage the power of Aladdin's analytics, technology, and data to give financial advisors the edge they need to build better portfolios and deliver better outcomes to their customers. Through our proprietary platform, we equip advisors with proposal construction, risk monitoring, and portfolio analytical capabilities. The team operates as one cohesive unit spanning client, product, and engineering, and we pride ourselves on getting things done while delivering new business value quickly and frequently. We are passionate about finding new ways to solve important problems in our industry using technology and data. About this role
Aladdin Wealth Tech Product Managers work with teams across the organization (including design, engineering, and marketing), to build products advisors love and trust. We are looking for a Product Manager with a high level of ownership to own substantive portions of the Aladdin Wealth Enterprise experience and push the platform into the future. Key Responsibilities
- Product Depth: Exceptional ability to build products that address the needs and desires of financial advisors and their clients.
- Product Story: Define the product story - both short term and long-term strategic vision.
- Marketplace Expertise: Knowledge of wealth management firms and their needs, as well as the opportunities, and the competitors within the landscape.
- Dedication to build: Influence and lead a large-scale distributed product team. Gather product feedback to build prototypes that result in real business benefit and happy clients.
- Product Enhancement: Ability to ideate new features and improvements. Ability to design for user who operate in a highly regulated space.
- Ability to execute: Drive execution against our roadmap and vision, efficiently bringing our plans and designs to real-life use. Run point on day-to-day operational issues and leverage subject matter expertise to resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Research driven: Incorporate research, usability studies, and rigorous validation processes into your idea generation and product design process
- Metrics Oriented: Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products, holding yourself and your team accountable for the goals you set
- Technical Partnership: Partner with engineers throughout the development process from idea conception to product launch
- 1Aladdin & BlackRock engagement: Establish a clear and shared vision for your area of ownership with consensus and excitement across the firm
- 2+ years of product management experience, ideally in wealth management or asset management
- Track record of building outstanding products that delight users and produce clear business impact
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects including engineering and sales.
- Experience collecting internal and external customer feedback and requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations and communicate up and down the organization
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and planning skills
- Strong technical abilities with an ability to get in the weeds where necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.