- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Associate - Structured Finance Relationship Management
Location: New York, NY, USARole/Responsibilities :
Goals are to proactively service the various portfolios of Structured Finance ("SF") customers within MIS while maintaining and promoting positive relationships. Individual must have the ability to represent the Commercial Group in a professional manner in account management efforts for new and existing SF Issuers. Position reports to VP - Account Management for U.S. Structured Finance in the Global Commercial Group.
- Process Rating Agency Confirmation engagements for all SF Lines of Businesses
- Salesforce data entry for new opportunities, customer contact info, accounts and meeting notes
- Support Relationship Managers ("RMs") in creation of rating applications, including requesting input from Legal department
- Assist RMs in drafting pricing exceptions within Salesforce
- Request, review and approve Advanced Invoices
- Liaise with Middle Office and Billing teams to manage SF inquiries between the two supporting departments; facilitate timely distribution of invoices as needed
- Partner with Collections team, when requested, to resolve any issues in order to expedite payment of outstanding invoices
- Communicate with appropriate internal and external parties regarding outstanding notional amounts for Asset Backed Commercial Paper programs
- Actively research issuer and market relevant news & activity
- Organize or fulfill SF Account Management response to audit requests
- Work closely with and be supportive of the broader US Commercial Team
- Participate in various ongoing and ad hoc projects
The Department / Team:
The Global Commercial Group's various responsibilities include; establishing and maintaining business and pricing relationships with Moody's rated entities and issuers of debt securities, rating product development, creation of value and strategic marketing collateral and corporate development for the business. The department provides these service for banking institutions, corporations, municipal governments, public institutions, structured finance products and funds
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong time management skills and an ability to effectively meet tight deadlines for multiple projects, requiring continuous follow-up
- Must be a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong data and word processing skills including MS office - advanced Excel skills preferred; prior working knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.