We're presently mandated by a leading international name within the fixed income and credit market. They're seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join their growing credit sales and trading desk in New York City.
Working within a top-performing global credit group, the role will play a key role in the ongoing growth of the firm's NYC desk, and will focus on:
- Selling high yield, distressed and special situations bonds, loans, etc.
- Covering a range of hedge funds, CLOs, credit funds and real money clients
- Carving out your own client base, whilst supporting the coverage of accounts on behalf of senior salespeople
- Working closely with trading, research and origination to develop and pitch trade ideas
- Taking on increasing amounts of client coverage as the team further grows
This is an opportunity to join a major force in international credit trading as the firm looks to expand its US operations. The successful candidate will be mentored by top tier market professionals from the sales, trading, research and investment world in leveraged credit. Candidates will preferably come from a credit sales background (HY, distressed, EM, etc.), but my client will also consider those in credit trading, research, etc.