Associate - FXLM Institutional Sales
About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,600 employees, of which almost 155,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas is a leader in emerging markets with a local presence in more than 20 EM countries with over 300 dedicated staff across trading, sales, structuring & solutions and research. The firm has demonstrated a consistent and long term commitment to local markets. It is one of the best positioned international banks in Asia-Pacific, with over 150 years of history in the region. In Europe, BNP Paribas has a presence across most financial centers. Thanks to our strong local representation and long-standing relationships with governments and regulators we offer unparalleled access to European, Middle Eastern and African markets. And in Latin America, we have a strong and stable on the ground presence, specifically in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and soon in Mexico. BNP Paribas has been present in Latin America for over a century.
www.cib.bnpparibas.com Business Overview: Emerging Markets Rates Sales Qualifications Responsibilities:
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Leverage BNP Paribas's global resources in trading, strategy and economics to add value to institutional clients across Emerging Markets.
- Generate trade ideas and content that drive new business opportunities with asset managers and hedge funds.
- Coordinate with peers in London and Asia to institutionalize accounts, provide seamless global coverage and exchange information in real time about markets and clients.
- Work closely with colleagues in other business lines to uncover cross-selling opportunities and help promote the firm's brand in the US.
- Grow BNP Paribas's market share in Emerging Markets by delivering first class service and solutions to clients.
- Address client needs in an open and responsible manner with the highest standards of compliance and ethics.
- Remain up to date with market developments, maintain and grow professional skills by participating in mandatory training and taking advantage of the firm's development opportunities.
- 5-7 years of experience in EM rates sales
- Technical expertise in EM rates, FX, and derivatives
- Strong institutional client relationships
- Collegial attitude focused on both individual and team production
- Impeccable conduct and respect for a strong compliance culture and regulatory framework
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Experience selling structured EM products