Associate - Equity Derivatives Model Validation
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 14 Dec 18
Supporting the Model risk management team of a global investment bank
- Provide independent review and validation of equity derivatives pricing models.
- Assist in the review and validation sign-off of CCAR/DFAST and other regulatory compliance related models.
- Closely work with other teams within the firm to provide regular ongoing model performance assessments. Review analysis results with senior management and provide recommendations.
- Write high-quality model review documentation that satisfies the firm’s internal model approval functions, audit requirements, and the Firm’s regulators (e.g., FRB, OCC, and PRA).
- 2+ years’ experience in derivatives pricing and common numerical implementation techniques (e.g., Partial Differential Equation and Monte Carlo simulation)
- Knowledge of stochastic calculus and risk neutral pricing theory
- Programming skills in a high-level language such as Matlab, R or SAS
- Familiarity with SQL and VBA
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with excellent relationship building experience
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Financial Engineering, Operational Research, Physics or Mathematics. PhD preferred.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”