Associate/Analyst Advisor Center Engagement Marketing
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Oct 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
- User Acquisition – Lead direct marketing efforts to drive trial and adoption of BlackRock’s digital advisor experience
- User Engagement - Design and execute engagement programs to continuously improve Average Monthly Users and frequency of usage
- Testing: Design test plans to continuously optimize the conversion funnel; synthesize results for executive reporting; lead cross-functional forums for communicating periodic results
- Product development – partner closely with the Product Owners to design engaging experiences, define usability and conversion tests, and plan the launch of new features
- This is a high visibility role on one of Blackrock’s highest priority digital growth initiatives
- 3-5 years of marketing experience; email channel or product marketing specialties preferred
- Design thinker with experience solving problems for financial services customers
- Expert in working with technology teams to bring experiences to life
- Ability to drive deadlines, create executive reports, and manage issue escalations required
- Proven track record of collaboration
- Flawless written communication skills
- Innovative spirit with will to win
- Power user status with Eloqua or any Marketing Automation platform
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.