- $100,000 - $200,000
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Spencer Ogden
- 28 Mar 18 2018-03-28
Sourcing, analyzing, acquiring, and managing infrastructure assets. This person will be involved at all stages of the investment and asset management process; screening potential investments, underwriting, due diligence, and closing of transactions; as well as adding value to assets through board participation and partnership with executive management teams.
- Interaction with sellers, partners, investment bankers and advisors to source and review select acquisition opportunities, including leading deal and structuring teams.
- Analyzing (i. e. screening) investment opportunities from a qualitative and quantitative perspective. Including having an active role in due diligence and working/managing third party experts/advisors and being prepared to discuss preliminary findings with colleagues and superiors.
- Drafting of investment memorandums for both internal investment committee and external client presentations. Responsible for presenting investment opportunities to internal investment committee and/or external clients.
- Development and execution of business plans around each individual asset during and subsequent to acquisition.
- Overseeing and managing the shareholder relationships with investee companies, operating partners and coinvestors.
- Active involvement and ownership of budgeting process at investee companies.
- Supporting all aspects of fund raising activities.
- Monitoring and maximizing the cash flow from the investments