Associate- Account Management
Job Description Associate will be responsible for proactively servicing the various portfolios of Structured Finance ("SF") customers within the MIS Commercial Group. The individual must have the ability to represent the Commercial Group in a professional manner in account management efforts for new and existing SF Issuers. Position reports to VP - Account Management for U.S. Structured Finance in the Global Commercial Group.
- Process RAC engagements for all SF Lines of Businesses
- Liaise with Middle Office and Billing teams to manage SF inquiries between the two supporting departments
- Salesforce data entry for opportunities, customer contact info, accounts and meeting notes; salesforce account and data maintenance
- Partner with Collections team to research and resolve any issues in order to expedite payment of outstanding invoices
- Coordinate invoices and facilitate customer response in a timely manner
- Preparation of standard meeting materials and meeting logistics support
- Research data to create various reports, charts and presentations
- Communicate with appropriate internal and external parties regarding outstanding notional amounts for ABCP and CDPC programs
- Maintenance of internal documents (marketing materials, process documents, pricing guides, conference schedules etc.)
- Organize or fulfill SF Account Management response to audit requests
- Participate in various ongoing and ad hoc projects and reporting requests
- Work closely with and be supportive of the broader US Commercial Team
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, inquisitive and curious, exhibits positive energy, tenacity, creativity, resilience and willingness to learn
- Strong time management skills and an ability to effectively meet tight deadlines for multiple projects
- Must be a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.