- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Vice President - International Tax
Location: New York, NY, USA
- Provide leadership and support for M&A transactions and permanent establishment analysis
- Manage Transfer Pricing methodology review and update, CbC reporting and statutory tax audit.
- Assist with cash repatriation
- Review quarter-end and year-end tax provisions
- Review and approve all income and non-income tax payments
- Coordinate and manage external advisor's preparation of Canadian tax returns and prepare tax provisions
- Maintain and expand current knowledge of emerging tax issues and developments and assist global tax team on strategic tax projects as needed
- Advise operating business managers and global tax team on regional tax matters
- Work with third party tax providers as well as corporate procurement team to ensure SOWs are in place to comply with company policies
- BS/BA in accounting. CPA not required, but a plus.
- 6+ years of US tax/tax accounting experience
- Strong Analytical skills and in depth knowledge of tax provision and US International compliance, including but not limited to the rules and regulations under 2017 TCJA.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Big Four CPA firm experience preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.