Assistant Vice President
- 100,000 – 150,000
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Essar Capital Americas
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Finance professional with 5-7 years of experience in debt financing and capital markets. Ability to build and explain financial models, financial statements, credit documents and diligence requirements. Manage end to end strategic transactions such as capital raising, M&A and corporate restructuring.
- Financial Modelling – Ability to build a three statement model with sensitivities and leverage optionality.
- Financial Statements – Read, interpret, analyze and explain financial statements.
- Credit documentation – Understanding of credit documents. Ability to negotiate documents with creditors.
- Preparation of Business Plan – Preparation of annual business plan for the portfolio companies. Tracking performance against business plan and preparation of MIS reports.
- Strategic Transactions – Develop and implement value enhancing transactions which could be in the form of mergers/demergers, sale of non-core assets, capital structure or corporate structure changes.
- Communications – Fluent in written and oral English. Ability to explain financial concepts in written reports and presentations.
- Excel and MS Office – High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Sector knowledge in Power, Metals and Mining (Preferred).
- Legal Documentation – Familiarity with legal documents, term sheets and contracts. Ability to negotiate commercial aspects of contracts.
- Leadership – Ability to take control of end to end execution of financing transactions.
- MBA / Masters in Finance/Chartered Accountant/CFA/CPA.
- Past experience in a Corporate Finance or Investment Banking or M&A team preferred.
Only candidates with existing and valid work authorization to work in US may apply.