Assistant Manager, Client Support
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Assistant Manager, Client Support- Associate Development Program (ADP) Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 9A The Location:
New York, NY The Team:
The Client Support team is responsible for providing support to our clients on our business intelligence tools by holding investigative conversations with clients & driving product usage. You will manage this team and gain in-depth knowledge of our S&P Global Market Intelligence Product suite. The Impact:
As the face of the organization, your typical day requires you to support associates who answer client queries by leveraging your working knowledge of our platform, your knowledge of multiple industries, and your expert soft skills honed from working with clients. Additionally, you'll help identify and develop new associate's strengths to set them up for success when they move from the program to other parts of the commercial organization. What's in it for you:
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Develop your leadership qualities by helping associates set and achieve goals that are line with the company's vision. Instill a growth mindset, lead by example, and lay the foundation for the next generation of leaders within the company.
- Continue to develop your product and industry knowledge by serving as a subject matter expert and trainer for associates who need help formulating solutions to the business needs of our expansive client base.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $56.6k to $129.2k . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Oversee a team of associates who are supporting clients of MI and Cap IQ
- Monitor staffing levels throughout the day and adjust as needed - phone, e-mail, chat
- Coordinate scheduling associates with global leads/local US management for MI/CIQ coverage
- Take lead on any technical issues that arise & coordinate with internal stakeholders (site down/Salesforce/CxEngage issues)
- Spend a significant portion of your day as a mentor and leader to help newer Associates understand best practices and advanced concepts
- Ensure customer experience through maintaining quality assurance practices and provide feedback to associates for development
- Review and follow-up on actionable surveys received from clients daily
- Assist with onboarding tasks and planning for all incoming new hires
- Partner with Market Intelligence and Cap IQ trainers by assisting with auxiliary training
- Make suggestions regarding product usability, presentation, and data quality
- Assist with recruiting and hiring
About Company Statement: S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/College degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in finance and understands the business models of companies within our covered industries
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Team-player mentality with strong collaboration skills
- Can independently see projects/initiatives through to completion
- Flexible to changes in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with the Market Intelligence Platform and S&P Capital IQ Platfor
- This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON103.1 - Middle Management Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
260227 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States