- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director, Project Manager
Location: New York, NY, USAAs an Agile Project Manager, this position responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users:
- Partnering with Product Strategy to get products released to external customers as per the agreed upon roadmap
- Partnering with Product Strategy and development teams to breakdown high level product vision into estimable and implementable features and stories
- Partnering with Business Analysis team to ensure requirements/stories accurately capture product vision, are technically feasible and are delivered per planning cadence
- Working with development teams so that product requirements are understood and can be estimated and implemented
- Partnering with Product Strategy and development teams to build a granular implementation roadmap that factors in dependencies and considers attacking areas of high-risk/uncertainty early in the project ("failing fast")
- Responsible for enforcement of project deadlines and schedules, running a fiscally successful project, and managing project scope. Communicates and applies project/delivery standards
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on daily basis and resolved in a timely manner (including proper escalation of issues when needed
- Ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with the development team
- Ability to understand technology trends, see how they impact your roadmap, and how they drive innovation
- Working within a software development methodology like Agile and following and enforcing organizational best practices
- Manages Agile Scrum software delivery practices and events, including sprint planning, retrospective, backlog refinement and estimation, and release planning. Identifies action items and tracks them to completion
- Leads team through cycles of release candidate creation, testing, client feedback and iteration in preparation for Production releases
- Coordinating and managing product releases through partnership with the development teams, DevOps and Product Strategy
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently across the organization.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.