- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director, Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: New York, NY, USAMarketing Operations is a discipline within Central Marketing and Events that improves the organization's efficiency and effectiveness. Reporting to the Senior Director, Central Marketing, the strategist is critical to creating a foundation of excellence through the design of insight driven capabilities, implementation and facilitation of scalable business processes, instillation of best practices and metrics and through the use of technology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Technology Management and Reporting & Analytics:
- Manage the overall operations of our marketing automation systems; monitor, test, enhance and improve system performance on an ongoing basis
- Develop project roadmap; apply prioritization and lead scoring to project and M&E requests
- Effective project management and collaboration across multiple stakeholders: develop timeline and assign agreed responsibilities; manage stakeholders to ensure all aspects are on track; highlight issues to senior management which may impact project deliverables.
- Support cross functional initiatives to build lead management processes through the marketing and sales funnel, resulting in program ROI metrics
- Conduct assessment of existing marketing reports (lead management, KPI and ROI)
- Research, conceive, design, execute reports to drive qualified leads to marketing and sales team
- Socialize reporting with marketing, sales, management, etc., manage objections, and secure buy in, as appropriate; create management dashboards
- Experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test new technologies
- Manage and support integrations between Marketo and other marketing systems including but not limited to SFDC, Cvent, and Sitecore
- Stay abreast of new laws and the implications for the business
- Secure management buy in and execute against agreed upon plan and deliverables
- Proactively see out new technology solutions and manage strategic relationships with vendors
- Review renewals, secure buy in and manage internal approvals
Support foundation of Marketing excellence:
- Ensure marketing processes and best practices are well documented
- Formulate vision and strategy for addressing challenges and implementing scalable solutions
- 5+ years in B2B marketing operations/administration expertise is required
- Fundamental understanding of how marketing initiatives drive leads and impact sales
- Experience with financial services and/or technical solutions is preferred
- Must have experience with Marketo
- Understand API's and field mappings
- Deep, working knowledge of IT development processes related to CRM and content management platforms, preferably Marketo, Cvent and SFDC
- Strong project management experience, including the large-scale rollout of applications to sales and marketing audiences. Project management certifications a plus as well as familiarity with project management lifecycle processes
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- A history of effective interactions with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization is required
- Demonstrated experience utilizing marketing automation systems to drive leads and impact sales
- History of building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally with senior level individuals and cross-functional teams
- Must possess a consultative approach and easily develop rapport and trust with multiple individuals and personalities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and rollout strategic programs with an emphasis on measurement
- Ability to manage budget, software and reporting tools
- Experience working pro-actively; ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.