- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director, Event & Outreach, Latin America Events
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Role Statement : The Assistant Director, Events & Outreach, with limited direction from the Director, Global Marketing & Events, is responsible for the successful development, delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan. The role will manage activities across our event and marketing channels to ensure the flawless execution of a large volume of Moody's live, multimedia and sponsored events.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and implement a strategic annual business plan that balances and supports broader business objectives
- Effective project management and collaboration across multiple stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan: develop timeline and assign and agree responsibilities; manage stakeholders to ensure all aspects, including content, marketing and follow-up, are on track; highlight issues which may reduce impact
- Managing all aspects of event management and planning to ensure flawless execution: venue sourcing; vendor sourcing; negotiation of costs; catering; AV; collateral; print and special materials as required
- Create and deliver an event and outreach marketing plan across program to include: audience definition; content for invitations and other collateral; website creation; newsletters; data sourcing; aggregation and management; banner ads; placement on/in alternate websites and publications; co-ordinating calling campaigns
- Content development: agenda development including market research; developing themes; creating messaging; copy writing
- Responsible for budget management of event and outreach programs to include: accurate budgeting forecasting and recording of expenses.
- Ensure all data related to event and outreach activities is recorded and stored accurately in appropriate sources. Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting (data, analytics, insights) to the business and senior management (event level; campaign level; LOB level; regional level; global)
- This role is entirely focused on B2B event marketing, so significant experience (5+years) with event marketing is required, and B2B event marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience in Latin American markets preferred
- This role demands the ability to juggle multiple projects at once, critical thinking and analytical skills, plus strong written and verbal communication skills, which means that a Bachelor's degree with strong academic record is required
- This role interacts with a variety of people at all levels both inside and outside the firm, so a history of effective interactions with diverse stakeholders is required
- This role is focused on event marketing to predominantly financial services firms, so significant experience with financial services and/or technical solutions is preferred
- This role relies on proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), so significant experience using each of these solutions is required
- This role relies on knowledge of and an aptitude for CRM, Sharepoint, event management and marketing automation systems, so significant experience of these systems is required.
- Fluency in a Spanish or Portuguese language is required
- Some travel across the region may be required
- Some heavy lifting may be required
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.