Assistant Director - Sr Project Manager
Job Description In this role for the Moody's Analytics Accelerator, you will be a part of the team that supports our clients in the implementation, on-boarding, and operations of Moody's Analytics Solutions. You will be responsible for the software implementation and on-boarding of customers, and managing their operational needs throughout the relationship. This includes project planning the full implementation, acting as a primary liaison to the customer for the implementation, coordinating and driving internal team efforts to on-board customers, and identifying any new needs for future product development. You will also ensure that our products and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses. This include the following requirements:
- Support clients on the use of our industry leading credit risk products in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone, and in person
- Working closely with the client and internal teams to determine the scope and plan for implementation of the solution
- Developing project and resource plans that support the planned implementation of the software
- Supporting clients in the development of joint program plans that ensure the successful adoption of Moody's solutions
- Managing the successful execution of project plans; monitoring and reporting on progress and facilitating adjustments as needed as and when requirements evolve; proactively identify and manage project risks and issues; facilitate coordination amongst Services, Product Management and Product Engineering
- Obtaining client acceptance for deliverables defined in the contract
- Driving gap analysis and requirements clarification workshops for implementation projects
- Coordinating post implementation support as necessary; support the development of proposals for follow-up engagements
- Managing the relationship with the client for the duration of the engagement, and continuing to act as a point of contact when escalation is required for post-production support. This includes managing the client's expectations and managing the communication with the client; proactively identify and manage client-side risks; and helping to coordinate internal teams to provide solutions to serious production issues that arise
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture.
- Communicate effectively and develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Client Service and in partner teams such as Engineering, Research, etc.
- Provide constructive feedback to the sales and training groups regarding client needs and opportunities
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to our Product Managers
- Manage and escalate requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction and delivery solution.
- Rotational Weekend On-Call Support work may be required
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Finance and Engineering
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving
- In-depth understanding of SDLC and Agile concepts and processes
- Capability to drive all phases of a software implementation project;
- Functional knowledge of banking, IT, credit risk management and complex financial instruments
- Exposure to Corporate/Commercial banking related credit risk assessment and credit underwriting experience
Note: On average, this position requires 25% - 50% travel to our clients' sites.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.