- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director - Senior Software Engineer
Location: New York, NY, USA
- We're looking for an experienced, senior full-stack developer.
- You'll be developing web applications based on service oriented architecture, it involves UI, Services and Database related work.
- Apart from working on upcoming project you will be responsible for helping team to investigate existing issues and defects.
- You will be responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, and delivery of IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for the business and IT strategies.
- At times position requires evaluating/reviewing new and upcoming technologies/products.
- You will be working on migrating some of the existing applications from on-prem based implementation to AWS.
- At least 5 years' experience.
- Degree in information management, computer science, engineering preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development process and the use of a supporting requirement tool is preferred.
- Experience of relational databases such as SQL Server and experience with Mongodb is preferred.
- AWS Experience is preferred with S3 and Lambda.
- Node.js, React and other JS Framerwork knowledge is must.
- Experience with Nginx web server.
- Experience with source code versioning, Pull Requests with Git repositories and Jenkins experience is good to have
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including JSON.
Knowledge of the following:
- .Net C#
- HTML5, CSS3
- SQL Server
- Scrum/Agile process
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.