Assistant Director-Product Consultant
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for participating in pre-sales support and project implementation by providing product consultancy and software configuration assistance to clients.
- Client-facing requirements gathering and analysis, working closely with our Project Managers and Senior team members.
- Make sure that project documentation from presales to testing, is created and maintained using the company provided tools
- Participate in various implementation by managing projects or providing assistance to clients for the configuration of software solutions.
- Conduct Gap Analysis and/or gather requirements for new functionalities.
- Assist clients with building interfaces to our data solutions.
- Configure our software to match the clients' needs.
- Design, manage and participate in the testing activities.
- Provide user and technical training to clients.
- Manage project timelines, deliveries, resources and issues/risks.
- Liaise with Product Managers when necessary (product enhancement requests, defects, etc).
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree) required, preferably in finance or banking/computer technology
- Functional understanding of finance instruments within the banking or insurance industries.
- Strong experience in implementation projects and technical account management.
- Basic understanding of Accounting concepts, Credit Decisioning processes, and/or Financial Instruments considered beneficial. Knowledge of corporate ownership is also beneficial.
- Requires some amount of travel to client sites (25%).
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese as second language is an advantage.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.