Asset & Wealth Management – Intelligent Digital Solutions – Data Science Engineer- Associate/ Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading globalfinancial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four businesssegments including Asset& Wealth Management, Corporate and InvestmentBanking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset &Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Itsclients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors inevery major market throughout the world. The division offers investmentmanagement across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income,alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, thebusiness also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and bankingservices including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits. Asset Management:
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choicefor institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide.With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core andalternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every majorworld market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms canmatch.
J.P. Morgan IntelligentDigital Solutions (IDS) is a newly developed division of J.P. Morgan Asset& Wealth Management - one of the largest asset and wealth mangers in theworld, with client assets of $3.1 trillion and assets under management of $2.2trillion.
IDS Data Science is ledby innovators that like you strive to create solutions that drive efficiencyand business growth. Our team uses statistical analysis, modeling techniques,and deep learning methods to create innovative solutions for data-driveninvestment insights, improved client engagement, and operationaleffectiveness.
We are hiring the best talents to join a team backed by theresources and industry leading advantages of one of world's largest financial services companies. We arelooking for motivated individuals to push the boundaries of what's possible inAsset & Wealth Management. WhatYou Can Expect
You will work alongsidetop tier professionals, including data scientists, strategists, technologists, investmentprofessionals, and marketing analytics teams, to drive product innovation andidentify opportunities to incorporate machine learning into J.P. Morgan Asset& Wealth Management businesses.
- Experiment, develop and productionize model deployment servicesand solutions in a cloud environment for high-impact business use cases
- Deliver compelling visualizations to investors through intuitiveweb applications and cloud-based frameworks
- Build API layers to deploy models at scale;
- Design solutions alongside data scientists
We are looking for anengineer with a background that demonstrates a passion for emergingtechnologies, the ability to thrive in a cloud-native environment, andenthusiasm and resourcefulness in developing innovative solutions.
You will be joining ateam that enjoys a highly collegial and visible environment with partnershipsthat span J.P. Morgan's business lines. The right candidate will be assertive, possessgreat communication skills and be a true team player. Qualifications
- Cloud expertise in one or more of the following: Google Cloud,Amazon Web Service, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Full stack web development expertise
- Hands on API development experience (GraphQL, Rest APIs)
- ETL pipeline development, both batch and real-time data processing
- Experience in fast-paced delivery environments
- Big data technologies experience (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka)
- Experience working with data scientists or machine learningexperts
- Knowledge of machine learning platforms: SageMaker, Kubeflow,H2O.ai