Asset Management (SRU) - Plan Accountant – Employee Investment Plans, ENO-AVP, New York
Group Overview: Employee Investment Plans Administration ("EIPA") provides accounting, administrative, regulatory, systems and tax support for Employee Investment Partnerships that are offered to the employees of Credit Suisse to invest in various alternative investments within Asset Management.
- An Accountant position where you will be working on various leveraged employee investment plans and deferred compensation plans. The role is also responsible for maintaining and reviewing the books and records of various co-investment partnerships and administering all aspects of these plans.
- Preparation of annual financial statement packages and facilitation of the audits with external auditors and/or Security Count Audits.
- Working with internal and external tax teams in order to facilitate the preparation of the fund's annual tax returns and filing of K-1's.
- Maintenance of the general ledger including booking/reviewing of all cash entries, investment activity, and expense accruals.
- Working on quarterly Credit Suisse Firm reporting process including the consolidation of EIPA entities' financial statements into CS's books and records.
- Preparation/review of L.P. reporting which includes capital calls, distributions, capital statements and remaining investment holdings report.
- Assist in providing information for numerous regulatory reports.
- Review the workpapers/general ledger entries of outsourced service provider.
- Other ad hoc projects and requests
- BS in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in Partnership and Private Equity accounting preferred
- Detail oriented, self- motivated individual with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Must have strong knowledge of excel
- CPA and public accounting experience preferred