Asset Management, Global Research Technology, Java Architect, Executive Director
JPMorgan Asset Management Technology is seeking a well-rounded hands-on who is experienced in building systems that support full Investment Management investment cycle with the main focus on Equities products-from portfolio research and construction. The candidate will be part of the front-office technology team working with Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts. Should have good business knowledge and communication skills to work with the stakeholders and develop functional specification. Successful candidate
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
- Will interact closely with the Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts.
- Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Coding, Compiling, Unit testing, integration, packaging and deployment of application software and support of the application.
- Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with defined standards and Agile development practice
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and AUM of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. Required Experience and Skills:
- Current hands-on, strong JAVA programming experience is required
- Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or noSQL) data paradigms
- Solid financial engineering background is desirable
- Prior experience developing middleware (MQ, data caching) and core java is required
- Experience in front-office capital markets/investment management applications desired
- Understanding of Equities markets is strongly desired
- Experience working with market Data Feeds
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems