Asset Management, Digital & Distribution Solutions, CRM Business Analyst, Assoc
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- A clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
- More than 1,000 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
- Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide. Job description
The CRM Business Analyst partners with internal user groups to learn their business, business processes, challenges, technology solutions and strategic objectives with an eye toward solving problems and driving adoption and increasing value of the Salesforce.com CRM platform. The Analyst participates with internal business areas to solicit end user requirements, gains understanding of purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices to ensure a full understanding of the issues and enhancements that need to be addressed and articulates and measures the business benefit and impact of change. Proactively identifies areas for improvement and introduces innovative recommendations factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, and industry best practices. Partners with / reports into the CRM Product Owner to deliver a roadmap of capabilities that address the challenges that our business face. Manages multiple projects across local stakeholders with the goal of managing risks to project deliverables. Participates in Scrum planning and release management, testing and validation. Acts as an entry-point for end-users in the issue resolution process, tracking issues through to completion.
The CRM Business Analyst reports to the CRM Product Owner (regionally) for the asset management business and is responsible for assisting in the end to end delivery of the J.P. Morgan Salesforce business delivery, developing and executing the overall roadmap for CRM, sales/distribution facing applications and integration points.
This role calls for an entrepreneurial and innovative Business Analyst with a deep understanding of Salesforce CRM and experience in working with teams of data specialists and data scientists, distribution specialists, engineers and designers to develop successful roll outs, following lean best practices in an agile framework. Responsibilities
- Understand J.P. Morgan Asset Management's business and distribution strategy, competitive assets, and market position to deliver a CRM experience that amplifies and supports the AM sales and client facing community
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert with respect to the Salesforce CRM environment and capabilities.
- Develop an expert understanding of the CRM landscape, keep on top of the Salesforce roadmap and strategy, industry news and the CRM ecosystem.
- Works as part of a cross functional/inter-disciplinary team to design a target state vision and a roadmap for the Salesforce platform and key integration points
- Helps define the business requirements for Salesforce capabilities required to enable the vision
- Develops and refines user stories
- Engages with end-users testing, training, and issue identification and resolution
- Translate requirements and specifications for features into user stories and associated acceptance criteria; partner with the digital UI/UX team and engineering to follow through to execution
- Participate in sprint planning and other agile ceremonies to lead technical development
- Integrate usability studies, research and user analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Document and execute test plans and scripts independently and with end-users.
- Define and track Salesforce product KPIs and evaluate business impact.
- 3 years as a proven Salesforce Business Analyst in a multinational Asset or Wealth management organization
- Experience in successful sales and distribution Salesforce deployments and usage
- Salesforce Administration / Trailhead credentials strongly desired
- Experience in building Salesforce communities of practice
- Experience with agile software development frameworks
- A passion for distribution digital enablement and solutioning
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Depth and experience in process automation and augmentation and business process reengineering
- Speaking to targeted audiences: the ability to communicate technical information to
non-technical stakeholders and business and functional requirements to non-business stakeholders
- Stakeholder management & expectation setting
- Change management and transformation skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated record of exceptional work
- Strong experience with user testing using data synthesis and analysis
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Curious, pragmatic, business oriented, people person
- An unshakeable belief in the importance of user experience
- Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams.