Asset Management - Global Liquidity Business, Head of Client Services - Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. Business and Role Overview
The Global Liquidity business, part of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, provides fixed income investment solutions to a wide array of institutional investors and financial intermediaries. Our global investment management solutions are delivered to our clients through commingled funds as well as customized managed portfolios, with approximately $600billion assets under management.
The Head of Global Liquidity Client Services is responsible for leading a global team, located in the US, Europe and Asia, to deliver exceptional service to our Global Liquidity client base. This role is a key leadership position that requires collaboration and influence across a vast and complex organization to drive positive outcomes for our clients throughout their lifecycle. Responsibilities
- Manage a team of client service professionals, located in the US, Europe and Asia to deliver on the unique and complex service needs of Global Liquidity clients.
- Collaborate and partner with Sales and Investment partners to develop and recommend solutions to address client needs and/or escalated issues to ensure service expectations are met.
- Influence and partner with key stakeholders in the organization including, but not limited to operations, technology, legal, finance and business management to advocate for and implement best in class service capabilities.
- Manage and ensure exceptional service levels are provided by 3 rd party providers including transfer agent, fund accounting and custody, for the GL business.
- Coach and develop team members to optimize performance, team dynamics and career progression.
- Represent the client service organization at the Global Liquidity Operating Committee, comprised of senior leaders within the business and supporting functions.
- Run a well-controlled and evidentially compliant client service team with appropriate policies, procedures and metrics.
- Participate and contribute in the continuing strategic development of the Client Service operating model, propose and help to validate ideas/plans prior to implementation.
- Lead/participate in special projects within the GL client service and the broader business.
- 15 years of work experience in Asset Management, direct experience and/or knowledge of global liquidity/cash management businesses, a strong preference.
- Proven track record in managing teams; global managerial responsibilities, a strong plus. Fosters an inclusive and high performing team environment.
- Dynamic and influential business leader with strong knowledge ability to build strategic relationships to gain consensus across a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills - ability to synthesize complex topics and content into clear, concise and compelling messages.
- Ability to lead through change - adapts and manages effectively in a rapidly changing business and technology environment.
- Understands client needs, stays current on industry developments and is able to articulate trends and impact on clients/business.