Asset Management - Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities- Investment Specialist - Analyst/ Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financialservices firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employeesand operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segmentsincluding Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, CommercialBanking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a globalleader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions,high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughoutthe world. The division offers investment management across all major assetclasses including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and moneymarket funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirementproducts and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts andestates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager ofchoice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide.With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core andalternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every majorworld market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firmscan match.
The New York Fixed Income Team islooking to hire an Investment Specialist analyst/associate to work with theInsurance Solutions and LDI teams. Our teams focus in particular on fixedincome strategies and product development for insurance companies and pensions.Our new hire will help in servicing existing relationships, pitching for newbusiness and creating marketing materials. She/he will work closely withdifferent groups including: portfolio managers, sales channels, otherInvestment Specialists and other internal support and operations groups. Assuch, any successful applicant must demonstrate excellent teamwork andcommunication skills. Responsibilities:
- Analysis of portfolios including positioning, analytics and performance results
- Creating and maintaining client presentations, marketing, performance commentary, and other client communications
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from external clients and internal groups.
- Product positioning projects such as statistical analysis and competitive analysis
- Facilitate meetings, both external (client pitches and reviews) and internal (i.e. product development and strategy meetings).
- Develop understanding of and insurance and pension (LDI) investment portfolios
- 1-4 years work experience with fixed income knowledge
- Interest in financial markets, economics and the insurance industry
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2
- Excellent responsiveness and problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Quantitative skills - proficiency in basic financial calculations and high aptitude with numbers
- Broad range of computer skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Adaptable, innovative, and results oriented, with excellent teamwork skills
- Organization and time management, ability to meet deadlines without reminder