Asset Allocation Manager
Do you have sound knowledge of investment products? Are you passionate about macroeconomics and the financial markets? gives you the competency to set the appropriate asset allocation for a portfolio.
We are looking for someone like to that to:
• work within the global Asset Allocation team to establish strategic asset allocations
• develop and maintain strategic asset allocation templates for assets
• conduct macroeconomic research and collaborate with the global Asset Allocation in producing research relevant for investment decisions
• contribute to global Asset Allocation team analysis of trends, valuations and other signals to generate ideas for tactical allocation over- and under-weights
• determine the expected return for assets and risk under stress-testing scenarios
• represent the SAA and TAA views of the global Asset Allocation team to internal and external stakeholders
• be the subject matter expert on asset allocation in client and prospect meetings
• write position papers and thought pieces on asset allocation and macroeconomics
Our Global Investment Solutions team is responsible for the management of multi-asset and currency portfolios and is a solution provider for institutional and private clients. We are looking to a team member globally, and are looking at options in New York, Zurich and/or London.
Your experience and skills
• structured and have a process-oriented approach to investing
• a team player with good interpersonal skills
• diligent, attentive to detail, and able to work with limited supervision
• committed to client focused solutions with a passion for innovation
• at least 5 years of experience in multi-asset investing/global macro investing
• solid understanding of macroeconomics and its effects on financial markets
• risk management expertise and knowledge of econometrics
• outstanding presentation skills with colleagues, prospects and clients
• solid knowledge of Matlab or R and experience with Excel including commands such as offset, lookup, and VB macros
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.