Art Director in Health and Wellness
Art Director in Health and Wellness - NYC
Heat is a full-service creative agency that believes in the power of surprise to build brands, solve problems, and kindly take over the world. Headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Seattle, Chicago and New York, Heat is an internationally recognized award-winning agency that brings to life integrated content for a wide array of brands. And as a part of Deloitte Digital, our capabilities offer a wide creative canvas for both talent and clients alike. We prioritize creative thinking and take pride in what we do. We're growing, and seeking an Art Director
for our New York office. What you'll do
You, our future Art Director
are a great conceptor as well as a great typographer. You strive to be a master of your craft, producing smart, clever, and compelling work that motivate. You are an enthusiastic problem solver, inventing and delivering new campaigns and experiences for health and wellness clients. You have strong conceptual, storytelling chops, as well as being a self-starter, and of course as any good AD, an acute attention to detail is essential. You will be a collaborative partner to fellow Heaters, an integral part of a growing creative team, and work alongside strategists to execute and deliver innovation . Our future Art Director shares our passion for creativity, and in general, is an all-around good person. We like good people. Basic Qualifications
- A minimum of 4 years of creative agency experience
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking that include big, campaignable ideas that extend into any medium, and be carried across the necessary and diverse deliverables
- Exceptional creative skills that demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems, and create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience
- A strong ability to effectively collaborate with your copy partner to develop a range of creative ideas, and as a team ensure it is reflective of creative brief
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet deadlines
- Stays current on trends, culture and events; bring inspiring external insight into the work and have a natural curiosity for all things new
- Good sense of humor, and plays nice with others
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need of sponsorship.
Preferred Qualifications, a plus
- A love of all things design, innovation and health
- Experience in healthcare marketing
- Strong point of view on copy, especially as it relates to illustrating a concept
- Proven track record of executing successful, global projects
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms
- Experience and comfort in selling work to internal and external stakeholders
At Heat, we develop traditional, digital and social content for a wide array of consumer and B2B health and wellness brands at the leading edge of today's client marketing challenges. You'll work with kind, smart, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who care about the work we create. Learn more about Heat.
Health and wellness marketing is having a moment and we are disrupting the traditional healthcare agency model by helping our clients reimagine brand creative that doesn't say 'pharma'. We realize how the growing interconnectivity between patients and providers has changed our role to one of creating a personalized narrative for patients and other health and wellness consumers, a more human story that speaks directly to an individual's unique needs, and delivering it seamlessly through relatable and innovative customer experiences that ultimately drive better outcomes.
With this in mind, you'll find yourself working alongside some of the most kind, smart, and talented creatives, strategists, account folks and producers - all who care about the work we create and revolutionizing the healthcare industry for patients and providers alike. How you'll grow
At Heat, we focus on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level to senior leadership, we believe there's always room to grow. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, and work alongside industry-leading talent on a daily basis. Our Heaters have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. About Heat's relationship with Deloitte Digital
We've recently joined forces with Deloitte Digital to offer our award-winning creative services to allow brands to realize their ambitions at a larger scale. Benefits
At Heat, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. We'll see you at the benefits meeting. Learn more about what working at Heat can mean for you. Heat's culture
Heat's cul ture stems directly from our philosophy. And if you enjoy philosophy, you can read ours here. If you're more of a math and sciences person and think philosophy is nothing more than a class you avoided in college, that's fine too.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRAN210-CM