Area Sales Executive - Work from Home - Northern New Jersey/New York City / Staten Island / Brooklyn, New York
Does playing a role in business growth with existing accounts sound exciting to you? Would you like to work for a global company in Money Transfer that believes when money moves, better things can happen? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Join Western Union as an Area Sales Executive. Western Union powers your pursuit.
The face-to-face role with our existing accounts, agents and customers is the most important part of our overall strategy as we propel growth in a competitive business environment. In this pivotal role, you will have an integral role in the Western Union sales organization. Role Responsibilities
- Manage existing network relationships, with focus on business and operational support, to assure business continuity and growth of all network channels.
- Grow the business by signing, training, and activating new offerings with existing retail agents and managing business development opportunities with existing agents.
- Preform sales work in the field in order to meet and exceed transaction and revenue growth objectives in your assigned area.
- Handle special projects on a timely basis, that include sales blitzes, hosting Customer Appreciation Events at key high opportunity location to drive volume.
- Build relationships with relevant grassroots and community organizations.
- Monitor competition status like network expansion, prices changes, commission, and incentive adjustments, and report the information through the appropriate channels.
- Provide weekly business reports including sales activity, competitive activity, and area highlights.
- Partner with Agents' support areas (Collections, IT Support, Credit, etc.) to resolve any issues that might potentially limit agents' operations.
- Analyze, comprehend, and understand productivity reports and work within assigned expense budgets and file required reports .
- This position will require regular travel within a defined territory, and for that reason, a valid driver's license is required.
- May be required to identify and expand business with new agents as needed.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Education or equivalent skills are required, 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably from the Money Transfer industry.
- Documented track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas and maintaining sound business relationships.
- Fluency in English is required. Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with internal/external stakeholders.
- Sales professional should possess a consultative sales approach.
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and show a high degree of integrity and tenacity to do your very best.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/ Salary
The on-target earnings range is $48,650 - $72,000 USD per year + commission, which includes a base salary and commission incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few ( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ) Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States-specific benefits include:
• Family First Program
• Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
• Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following