Archer GRC Business Analyst / Project Manager
Archer GRC Business Analyst / Project Manager Mizuho Americas IT Department
Mizuho Americas utilizes varying modules within the Archer GRC Platform to provide common risk management oversight to all businesses and legal entities across Mizuho U.S. Operations (MUSO) across varying key-risk areas. Effectively and efficiently managing risk on a consistent and holistic basis across all our businesses is critical to Mizuho's success in the Americas as well as a regulatory imperative. We are looking for an experienced Senior RSA Archer GRC Business Analyst to join our IT team to manage and support Mizuho America's Archer GRC platform proactively, under minimal supervision. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Accountable for managing the implementation roadmap of enterprise Archer GRC platform, including, request management, project/release planning and program change management. More specifically, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to prioritize support and enhancement requests to mature and enhance the organization's GRC capabilities within the RSA Archer application.
- Evaluating potential new GRC use cases by working with business teams to analyze business processes, document functional requirements and relevant design documentation with recommended solution for new use case project work
- Highlighting/identifying potential gaps in existing functionality or processes and work with stakeholders to find and implement solutions
- Liaising with development team to determine feasibility and high level functional solutions for proposed requirements as part of review process
- Coordinating with business units to create and deliver training sessions to end users.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). Master's Degree a plus
- 3-5 years business analyst experience
- Experience with Archer GRC platform, preferably in a business analyst capacity
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- Common knowledge of Microsoft SQL querying
- Process mapping experience
- Agile experience a plus
- Financial services industry experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivated, self-directed individual with the ability to work independently
- Strong project management capabilities with ability to multi-task
- Collaborative team player and relationship builder
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.