Application Support Analyst, Lead - Equity Derivatives Technology
An Application Support professional's dedication to innovation is essential to what keeps our company moving and thriving. Here, you'll oversee application issues throughout: troubleshooting, maintaining, identifying, escalating and resolving them as needed. You'll ensure that the production changes your team makes are made keeping best practices, lifecycle methodology and overall risk top of mind. Partnering with Infrastructure Service Support team members, you'll dig into root cause analysis, production changes, budgetary and staffing issues. You'll also draw on your experience to manage and mentor people to drive strategic change, both within your team as well as in collaboration with team members across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global network of innovators.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proven expertise in application development and support environment with more than one technology and multiple design techniques
* Advanced knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming (Java, Python, .Net, C++, etc.) Unix,SQL, Python and Java
* Understanding of risk controls and compliance to departmental and company wide standards
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Equities derivatives business knowledge and exposure
CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.