Job Description: Job Title
Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Americas Corporate Title
Vice President Location
New York, NY Overview
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping Deutsche Bank's business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the Bank and society. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment.
Our AFC Team will provide you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance. What We Offer You
What You'll Do
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Skills You'll Need
- Provide support to the Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption (AFBC) Regional Leadership with implementation and embedding the vision, strategy, and leadership for the AFBC Program in the Americas Region, consistent with AFC's Mission
- Oversee execution of the Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption Policy - Deutsche Bank Group (The ABC Policy), Procedures and other related AFBC KODs to ensure compliance across all Business Divisions and Infrastructure Functions in the region
- Provide governance oversight on various areas including charitable donations, memberships and sponsorships, Business Expenditures (Gifts and Entertainment (G&E) and Roadshows), Third Party Risk Management, Political Contributions, business transactions, joint ventures, and hiring practices
- Support Americas ABC Lead with annual consolidation of the AFC ABC Risk Type Assessment
- Support relevant stakeholders (within all Business Divisions and Infrastructure Functions) to make decisions based on current polices, practices and trends in consultation with other AFBC regional counterparts
- Communicate relevant critical issues to the Head of AFC Program for the Americas and respective AFBC Global counterparts
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- University Degree (preferably law or criminology) or comparable qualifications. A graduate level law degree is strongly preferred
- Extensive years professional experience
- Ideally an existing Financial Crime professional with a background and strong knowledge of the FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other anti-corruption laws and regulations
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Laws (USA Patriot Act), Regulations (FED, SEC, FINRA)
- Ideally an existing Financial Crime professional with a background and strong knowledge of the FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other anti-corruption laws and regulations; Strong knowledge of bribery and corruption, controls, and preventative measures
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Avid Risk Manager
- People management experience; Strong stakeholder management and relationship building
- Banking experience. A solid understanding of a Financial Institution's Bank, its divisions, products, and risk related processes is strongly preferred
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York, NY office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
The salary range for this position in New York City is $120,000 to $200,000. Actual salaries may be based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's skill set, experience, education, work location and other qualifications. Posted salary ranges do not include incentive compensation or any other type of renumeration. Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees: https://careers.db.com/life
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com .
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .