- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Mar 19
Analyst, US Sales COO, Global Credit Products - New York
The following outlines an opportunity to join Global Credit Products and work closely with the Global COO. The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the monitoring of market and business developments in order to assist in the formulation and the successful execution of the Global Credit Products strategy.
- Partner with GCP Sales Management to develop and executing client strategy, focused on growing the client franchise
- Using internal and external data, identify client wallet gaps and opportunities and refine targets
- Develop suite of reporting to measure performance of sales and figure out relative performance
- Work with Sales and Operations to efficiently onboarding clients
- Responsible for handling aspects related to trading & sales operations, supervision & controls, technology & support infrastructure, and regulatory compliance & change management.
- Responsible for activities related to ensuring the Credit business is aligned with rules and regulations, and running its controls effectively.
- Establish relationships with GCP's COO function, business managers, trade support functions as well as desk supervisors in addition to acting in partnership with our corporate functions to ensure policies & procedures are carried out reasonably & rationally as directed by the Global GCP COO.
- Centralize handling day-to-day operations including monitoring compliance with varying supervisory risk and controls including but not limited to:
- Serve as the initial point of critical issue to assess and advise on appropriate actions in consultation with the Global GCP COO for matters related to potential franchise or operational loss, reputational damage and/or regulatory rule violation or compliance breach ahead of formal reporting and/or critical issue
- Keep pace of the global regulatory landscape both current & upcoming rule implementation to figure out GCP applicability and diagnose the impact to our existing operating model including identifying viable solutions to satisfy compliance requirements (cost-benefit funding needs), documenting related GCP procedures to & establishing monitoring practices
- Ensure a standardized approach is embraced where possible across Credit globally for optimal resource use and efficiency gains
- Be responsible for and drive ad hoc projects and production of white papers
- Business analysis experience
- Excellent analytical skills and effective problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Shown written and verbal communication
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Flexibility in working on different tasks/projects, according to business priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and natural team player
- A high level of self-motivation and dedication