In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll , you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll . RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow (Argus Enterprise and MS Excel), Comparable Property Sales Models and Construction Cost Models
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone interviews with Brokers and Asset Managers
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate), MS in Finance, MS in Real Estate or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Real Estate Valuation or Consulting preferred
- Previous experience or educational background in real estate industry
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.