Analyst, Product Management & Development
Analyst, Product Management & Development Grade ( relevant for internal applicants only ):
11 The Location:
Charlottesville, VA or New York, NY The Team:
The Product Team focuses on defining, managing and supporting workflow solutions for professionals across the markets and sectors we serve. This creative team collaborates cross sector and drives continuous improvements in product innovation and usability. The Impact:
As a Product Manager, you will have a specific focus on our MS Office and data screening platforms that is responsible for delivering cross-industry solutions that enable our clients to work more efficiently. What's in it for you:
- You are going to be working in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and internal partners to identify and respond to meaningful developments.
- You will contribute to the product vision, capture and prioritize requirements, and help define the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- You will work closely with our user experience, development, and quality assurance teams to deliver new capabilities to market.
You are responsible for owning and developing the strategy for their business unit, ultimately driving revenue by meeting the needs of current clients, displacing competitors, penetrating new markets, solving new problems, or selling to new client bases. Your job is to build the best possible product for our client, including:
What We're Looking For:
- Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our Excel and data screening applications
- Driving product roadmap and execution for Excel/Analytical platforms
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
Ideally you will:
- have an understanding of financial modelling
- have an understanding for how people in investment banking, investment management, and other financial services firms consume and analyze information
- want to impact thousands of people by designing and building quality products
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- 3+ years of experience in product management, 1+ preferred in financial or information services
- Knowledge of financial models and modelling is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- History of working well in a group setting and ability to deliver results
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $91,500 to $190,100. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Please note:
This position is limited to individuals who will not require company sponsorship now or in the future for continued work authorization. S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
264081 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States