Analyst, Leading Private Placement Agent, New York, USA
Our client is globally respected within the private markets space and works with some of the most successful funds in the industry on their capital raises. It is now looking to hire an Analyst into their New York office to be responsible for project management on international primary fundraising projects.
In this role, you'll join a phenomenal team with excellent character and cohesion, as well as an enviable retention rate.
- You will play an integral and active role in helping fundraise for leading private equity funds
- In helping to select which funds to work with, you will research markets, geographies and fund performance
- Prepare fund marketing material, pitch books, answer LP queries and arrange roadshows for your client
- Liaise closely with the clients (PE funds) and the LP's who invest in them
- A top class academic background from a leading university
- Either an investment banking, Big 4 accounting, or consulting background, or private equity related internships
- You will have an affinity to working for a placement agent
- Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for private equity